1. About us
ALL is responsible for the processing of your personal data. For any clarification regarding this security policy or the exercise of your rights you may contact the following contact details: email@example.com .Personal Data Processor: Port Elefsina SA
Postal address: Kanellopoulou no. 6, 19200 Elefsina
Email Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is personal data?
The term “personal data” refers to the information of individuals, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, etc., which identify or can identify you (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data” or “Data”).
- What is Personal Data Processing?
Any act or series of acts performed with or without the use of automated means, personal data or personal data sets, such as the collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adjustment or alteration, recovery, search for information, use, disclosure, dissemination or any other form of distribution, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
- What categories of data do we collect?
We may process the following data:
- Identity data: first name, last name, last name
- Contact details: email, phone number (mobile / landline)
- Personal data published by the subject himself in the COMMENTS – QUESTIONS
- Tax Identifiers: (VAT ID)
- Financial information (bank account details)
- Unique IDs (ID, Passport)
- How do we process your information?
We collect your Data solely for the purposes of the services provided (commercial port services, communication through the website www.elefsisport.gr).
In particular, we use your Data to:
(a) answer your questions, satisfy the requests you make through our electronic contact form;
(b) we provide commercial port services, such as decommissioning, mooring etc.
(c) payment of invoices
- In which cases and how do we process your data?
Your Data is collected:
- with your consent
- for the fulfillment of all obligations arising from the law
- for the sake of legitimate interests of all
- for the conclusion or execution of a contract
- Who are your Data Recipients?
Your Data Recipients are our agents and/or subcontractors to support, promote and execute our business relationship. Access to your Data is also provided by OLE’s absolutely necessary staff, who are committed to maintaining confidentiality.
- How do we ensure that our Partners / Agents / Subcontractors respect your Data?
Our partners / agents / subcontractors have agreed and are contractually committed to:
- keep confidential, and commit to their respective obligations and staff,
- do not transmit data to us without our written permission,
- take organizational and technical data security measures,
- inform us of any incidents involving the violation of your Data.
- delete and / or return to us your Data upon termination of our contract and
- comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Do we send your Data outside the EU?
We do not send your Data outside the EU. Your Personal Data is stored and processed only within the EU.
- Children’s privacy,
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone who has not reached the age of 15 years. If you are under 15 years of age, do not use or provide information on this site unless with the consent of your parental caregiver.
- Is Your Data Safe?
The processing of your Data in any way is only permitted by our authorized persons, employees and associates solely for the purposes set out above.
We have taken the necessary and appropriate organizational and technical measures to safeguard and protect your Data from any form of accidental or unauthorized processing at both physical and logical security level (eg physical security procedures, graduated data access, computer systems protection). software).
These measures shall be reviewed and amended where necessary.
- How much do we keep your Data and when do we delete it?
We retain your Data for as long as it takes to fulfill the purpose for which we have collected it, unless such time is required due to our legal claims or legal obligations.
We collect the data collected by cookies in accordance with our Cookies Policy
- Your rights.
You have the rights to:
- access to your personal data
- correction of inaccurate personal data,
- deletion / right to forgetfulness,
portability of your data,
- limiting processing,
- opposing/revoking consent to the processing of your Data.
- How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights by submitting a completed template application here either at the head office of OLE listed above or at the email address email@example.com.
- When Do We Answer Your Requests?
We will respond to your Inquiries free of charge without delay, and in any case within one (1) month after we receive your request. However, if your Request is complex or there is a large number of your Request we will let you know within the month if we need to receive an extension of another (2) two months within which to respond.
If your Requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive in particular because of their repeated nature, ALL may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account administrative costs for providing the information or performing the requested action or refusing to respond to the Request justifying the answer to you.
If you do not receive a response within the time limit set above or the response you received is unsatisfactory or the issue is not resolved, you can contact the Privacy Agency (www.dpa.gr).
- Do we use automated decision making / including profiling when editing your Data?
- What is the law applicable to the processing of your Data by us?
The applicable law is Greek law, as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU, Law 4624/2019 and generally the applicable national and European laws and regulations on the protection of personal data. The courts in Athens for any emerging disputes related to your data are the Courts of Athens.
- How will you be informed of any changes to this Policy?
We update this Policy whenever necessary. If there are any significant changes to the Policy or the way we use your Personal Data, we will post this update on our website before the changes take effect and we will notify you in any appropriate manner. We encourage you to read this Policy regularly to know how your Data is protected.
Last modified date