It encompasses two harbors of small fishing boats and amusement boats. The mounds are designed to offer for walks and recreation while the area in front of the docks is set in an outdoor free parking area. The whole area is a recreation area with many health stores (cafes, restaurants, fish taverns, taverns, etc.), which occupy parts of the land-based harbor zone. The shoreline in and out of the docks is ideal for sea baths. The land area extends over 1325 meters and has a width up to the coastline of up to 75 meters. The port with an opening to the northeast has an overhanging 300 meter long and 15 meter wide. The leeward is 40 meters long and 15 meters wide. Its mouth is 62 meters and the area of the harbor about 10 acres. The port with a Southwest opening has a 275-meter-long inland quay and boats and small pleasure boats. The area is touristy. It is also noted here that according to Law 2971/01, beyond the Terrestrial Port Area within the jurisdiction of the Organization belongs the marine area 500 meters width from the coastline in front of the green belt of the Terrestrial Zone.